Calabrio Software Broadens Contact Center Portfolio with Business Intelligence Software
Minneapolis, MN and Orlando, FL — March 5, 2007 — Calabrio Software, a leading provider of
workforce optimization and unified desktop software, today at VoiceCon announced Calabrio
Vision, reporting and analytics software that provides contact centers with the business intelligence they need to align their performance with their business strategy for greater productivity, efficiency and customer loyalty. In addition, Calabrio also announced new versions and new features in its Calabrio Workforce Management and Calabrio Quality Management software products.
The new products expand Calabrio’s Unified Interaction Suite to combine agent and supervisor desktop tools with workforce optimization and business intelligence software to unify the entire customer interaction process.
“Total cost of ownership is an important component of any customer interaction solution because rarely is software set up once and then it’s done,” said Blair Pleasant, president and principal analyst of COMMfusion LLC. “Software must evolve with the needs of the contact center. The simply configurable approach that Calabrio has taken with its SOA-based desktop architecture and workforce optimization suite is important for contact centers that need the flexibility to make changes over time but aren’t interested in mounting professional services costs.”
Calabrio Vision: Contact Center Business Intelligence for More Strategic Customer Interaction
Calabrio Vision provides a holistic view of contact center performance, incorporating disparate
data from the Automated Call Distribution (ACD) and other systems. The software helps contact centers gain insight to key information in the form of historical performance reports and real-time metrics so that decision makers at all levels have timely and direct access to the information they need to quickly capitalize on business opportunities and mitigate risk.
Calabrio Vision was designed to offer insight into how contact center performance relates to a
company’s business goals and help companies optimize contact center activities in the context of business objectives. The software extends the value that customers get from Calabrio’s workforce optimization solutions. Features, of Calabrio Vision v2.0, available in May of 2007, include:
- A complete browser-based interface using any Web browser for easy access to key information
- Wizard-driven report design for fast, easy report creation
- Customizable standard real-time and historical reports and dashboards for consistent, accurate reporting
- Ad-hoc or scheduled report delivery in multiple formats (Adobe .pdf, Microsoft .xls, html and.csv) for timely reporting
- Targeted alerts so supervisors and managers can take immediate action to adjust agent or team activities in real time
- Scalable and flexible deployment architecture, from single server to clustering environments to fit growth strategies
- Support for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise and integration with Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop for key agent and supervisor information needs
“Organizations need a faster and more efficient means of accessing the critical business
information that lives in their contact centers, such as product issues and customer trends,” said Jon Silverman, CTO of Calabrio Software. “Calabrio Vision unifies a variety of reports into one access point for actionable information, giving customers what they need to improve business processes and drive better customer service. The ability to get a great business intelligence solution in the same suite as their contact center desktop and workforce optimization software makes integration and support simpler.”
Calabrio Workforce Optimization: Making supervisors and agents more productive at all stages of customer interaction.
Today, Calabrio Software also introduced new versions of its workforce optimization products, Calabrio Quality Management (formally Spanlink Quality Management) and Calabrio Workforce Management, tightening the integration between the products in order to optimize customer interaction as a result of better performance from contact center supervisors and agents.
Calabrio Quality Management
Calabrio Quality Management v 2.2 is a highly scalable voice and screen recording and evaluation application that supports agents and supervisors at any virtual (VoIP-based) location, helping companies improve their customer interaction business processes and impact their bottom line. New features available in Spring 2007 include:
- Enhanced serviceability through new deployment validation and through confirmation of recording at the endpoint
- Real-time playback availability for the supervisor for call resolution
- Voice path separation for analytics
- Integrated training through Adobe Acrobat Connect (formerly Adobe Breeze)
- Failure weighting for key performance indicators used in evaluations
- Enhanced Active Directory-based user set up simplifies authentication
- Support for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Release v 7.2 and Unified Contact CenterExpress v. 5.0
Getronics is a Calabrio Quality Management customer. Getronics’ mission is to design, build,
deploy and manage flexible and innovative end-to-end solutions in order to optimize and increase the productivity of their clients’ mobile knowledge workers. Getronics BETA tested the Quality Management product, and is now implementing the software to offer a quality management solution for their customers.
“We provide communications solutions for our global clients, so we are keenly aware of the
importance of managing the quality of customer interactions,” said John Douglas, Global CIO for Getronics. “Calabrio Quality Management software provides us with a practical, feature rich solution for measuring the performance of our own support teams. The ease of integration and interoperability with the desktop of our Cisco Unified Communications environment, which is Cisco Agent Desktop, is an added benefit.”
Calabrio Workforce Management
Calabrio Workforce Management v 8.0 is a highly scalable scheduling and adherence application that support agents and supervisors at any virtual location for a positive impact on customer service, customer satisfaction, efficiency and costs. New features available in June 2007 include:
- Complete Web-based access to all functionality including forecasting, scheduling, administrations and user appropriate real time and historical reporting
- Agent report cards – concise periodic tracking of agent performance across productivity, quality and adherence consolidating agent performance information from multiple sources
- Key reporting and real-time metrics for supervisor and agent information
- Support for Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise Release v 7.2 and Unified Contact Center Express v. 5.0 for both historical and real-time adherence
- Integration with Cisco Agent Desktop and Cisco Supervisor Desktop for agent and supervisor information
“It isn’t just large contact centers that require the full suite of applications including quality
management, workforce management and performance management,” said Rif Kiamil, president of the Cisco Unified Contact Center Express User Group. “Affordable solutions are important to support key business metrics and proactive insights for small- to mid-size IP-based contact centers and Calabrio is delivering these applications.”
About Calabrio Software
Calabrio Software develops and markets customer interaction software, workforce optimization software and business intelligence software. By integrating workforce optimization within the team’s daily workflow, Calabrio helps customers align their contact center business processes with their business objectives. Find news and information at www.calabrio.com.
For Immediate Release
Niki Larsen, Weber Shandwick