Diversity, Belonging & Inclusion at Calabrio
We put people first
in everything we do
in everything we do
At Calabrio, we rally around our mission to enrich human interactions for our customers and our team members. We are dedicated to cultivating a supportive and inclusive workplace where team members feel valued, respected, and can thrive throughout their career. With team members representing more than 40 nations around the world, we celebrate the cultural diversity and individual perspectives across our team because we know this drives innovation and enables us to deliver exceptional service to our global customers.
Cultivating an Inclusive Workplace
We all do our best work when we feel supported and included. We are honored to be recognized as an Equitable Employer. We proudly:
Provide a supportive and inclusive culture that offers opportunities for all team members to deliver their best work.
Recruit and hire a workforce that reflects our community.
Value diverse ideas and perspectives to help us continually grow and outthink the competition.
Support the communities where we work and live.
Our Supportive & Inclusive Culture
We strive to build a culture that embraces differences and fosters a sense of inclusivity and belonging.
- Our paid time off programs enable team members to engage in volunteer activities supporting their local community, honor a cultural holiday, welcome children into the family and build memories during special moments in their lives.
- Our leadership development programs welcome everyone from emerging to experienced leaders to expand their skills. We provide individual coaching that supports team members at all stages in their career.
- Our community outreach programs create connectivity with high schools and universities, building a pipeline of new team members and prosperous communities.
- Our employee resource groups build camaraderie and provide continuous development.
- We are an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or veteran status, and we do not tolerate harassment of any kind.
- Our recruiting and hiring process is free from discrimination and aims to build diverse teams. We partner with external consultants to validate that our processes are inclusive and welcoming to all applicants.
We are committed to delivering the best for our customers and team members which starts with an open and authentic work environment. We acknowledge that we are on a journey of constant improvement and are focused on global awareness and education, expanding representation at all levels and engaging in the communities in which we live and work.