Calabrio Customer Connect (C3) 2018: Where Contact Center Innovators Amplify Their Connections with Customers and Employees
It’s that time of year again—time for Calabrio’s annual user conference Calabrio Customer Connect (C3)!
And have we got an amazing event in store for you. Aptly themed “Amplify the Connection,” our eighth annual conference will give you the tools you need to turn your contact center into a centralized source of invaluable customer data and close the customer journey loop with meaningful, contact center-driven insights.
Attendees will receive two and a half days of in-depth content and networking. Dozens of breakout sessions and roundtable discussions. An amazing location at the Gaylord Opryland Resort in Nashville, Tenn. And too many opportunities to count to connect with industry experts, swap best practices and lessons learned with peers, and share ideas with Calabrio executives and technical experts.
The best part? The entire conference focuses on how you can amplify business results for your contact center.
We’ve crammed a lot into the event, but key conference highlights include:
- more than 65 thought-provoking, expert-led breakout sessions—nearly half of them presented by Calabrio users such as Paychex, TD Ameritrade and Young Living Essential Oils;
- featured sessions such as:
- “The True Cost of Failing to Measure Customer Satisfaction”
- “Workforce Engagement Management (WEM): So Much More than an Acronym”
- “From Drudgery to Discipline to Delight: Practical Artificial Intelligence (AI) Implementations”
- “Don’t Let Analytics Sit on the Sidelines: Four Ways to Put It to Work”;
- lively and informative “Ask the Experts” sessions;
- a keynote session at the famed Grand Ole Opry by Calabrio CEO Tom Goodmanson on modernizing the customer service organization, followed by music from award-winning singer-songwriters who are the creative minds behind some of today’s most popular country songs;
- a reinvented partner experience consisting of partner-only breakout sessions and software release sneak peeks;
- an extended Solutions Expo featuring booths from C3 sponsors ATS, CDW, ConvergeOne, Five9, ServiceNow, ShoreGroup and Virteva; and
- the unveiling of the eight winners of Calabrio’s second annual ONE Awards, which recognize organizations leveraging Calabrio to drive the future of workforce optimization (WFO), and customer and employee experience.
Still on the fence about whether to attend? Well, don’t take our word for it. Hear what some of last year’s C3 attendees had to say about the conference:
- “I enjoyed all of it! The side conversations, the thought-provoking discussions with others … that’s the ROI for the conference spend right there!” — James Dutter, IT Director for Sequential Technology International
- “C3 was a great event all around. The content was a good balance of technical and service training. It was also a great forum to exchange ideas with people from other organizations that are working through the same issues. We also can’t forget how much fun it was!” — Brian Crocker, Reservations Quality Manager for Sun Country Airlines
- “I always value the networking. Each year, I try to develop relationships with other users and employees of Calabrio.” — Beth Bax, Assistant Director of Quality Assurance for Grand Canyon University
- “I liked getting to know the Calabrio team and engaging with product experts.” — Operations Manager for a Fortune 500 healthcare company
We’d love to see you there!