Top 10 Takeaways from C3 2017
Calabrio Customer Connect (C3) 2017 is a wrap and we couldn’t be more grateful to our customers, partners and employees who helped make it a week to remember. Here are my biggest takeaways from this year’s conference:
- Measure what matters. If our goal is zero agent turnover, we need to reevaluate metrics and change the way we measure success to drive employee engagement and in turn, customer satisfaction.
- Rich contact center reporting—everyone wants it. That’s why we unveiled Calabrio Advanced Reporting—our contact center BI solution that creates elegant data visualizations used by the CEO down to the newest hire.
- Focus on people, not technology. The adoption of WFM and Analytics Managed Services is growing in popularity because contact center managers can spend time on agents, rather than the tech that supports them.
- Voice of our customers. Our top-rated sessions are always the ones presented by our customers. This year, we were lucky enough to feature 23 customer presenters covering everything from intraday management to creating positive contact center cultures to supporting hypergrowth with Calabrio ONE. They lived up to the hype!
- It takes 12 positive experiences to make up for a bad one. An insightful line from Ian Jacobs, principal analyst at Forrester Research, which reminds us why we get out of bed every morning.
- You’re #1. Launching our first-ever customer awards program was a thrill. Congratulations to Sun Country Airlines, Maersk, Parkview Health, Radial, Superior Propane, Grand Canyon University, Erie Insurance and Daniel Acosta, Houston Methodist Hospital on your 2017 ONE Awards!
- Nothing can replace good ol’ facetime. A quick peruse of our post-conference survey again points to our “Ask the Experts” one-one-one sessions as the most valuable part of C3. We cranked through 74 face-to-face meetings this year—a record!
- It’s good to say thank you. This year’s charitable C3 program centered around Veterans Village—we packed 150 personal care kits, donated 100 night stays for veterans in need and filled a “Wall of Gratitude” with thank you notes.
- Our customers and partners rock…literally. We wrapped up our three days in the desert with an epic poolside party and a few rounds of karaoke. The rendition of “Purple Rain” was spot on!
- Let’s do it again. We’ve always prided ourselves on listening to the voice of our customer—not only for product ideas but also fun stuff, like where we should hold our next event. So I’m pleased to announce C3 2018 at Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center in Nashville, TN on Sept. 10-13, 2018. Customers can register now for a rockin’ deal!
See you in Nashville!