IMAGINE A JOB WHERE YOU…
- Work directly with senior management on a regular basis contributing to product development and delivery
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Enjoy a no-nonsense working environment where you collaborate with colleagues across business units
- Have tons of room for career growth and opportunity
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
An Escalation Manager is responsible for supporting released Calabrio software products and associated development processes. The Escalation Manager is responsible for maintaining communications with support organizations, assignment, prioritization, scheduling and tracking of issues for their product. The Escalation Manager receives work direction directly from an engineering manager or higher.
- Act as focal point for customer escalations into development
- Manage and improve the development support process
- Track and measure customer cases and escalations to ensure customer success
- Drive down case and escalation age
- Ensure development awareness and visibility of important issues
- Provide input on product enhancements based on customer escalations
- Interact with key customers as a development representative
- Oversee and participate with third party partners and vendors as necessary
- Interface with directors, product managers, product marketing, support, sales, and customers to assist planning and execution of the development support process and ensure high customer satisfaction
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Ability to communicate clearly on a daily basis in verbal and written form to audiences of different roles
- Able to manage difficult and stressful customer situations
- Must possess attention to detail and a sense of urgency
- Capable of simultaneously managing several tasks
- Excellent leadership and personnel management skills related to tracking and organization of multiple tasks and projects
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of direct customer support
- 3+ years handling complex support issues on a variety of products for large cross section of customers and accounts.
- Experience working collaboratively in a fast-moving environment
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!