Product Manager, Customer Engagement
Are you an experienced and motivated Product Manager with a passion for launching new products who is seeking to join an innovative software company? If so then read on:
We are looking for experienced Product Manager to join our team in Vancouver, Canada. This is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the organization by leading the efforts to design, develop, and launch new software in the Contact Center market. Your skills and ability to lead the development of a software product and bring that software to market make our strategy a reality! We’re looking for an energetic, creative, and motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology, innovation and a beautiful user experience.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
As Product Manager of our brand new Customer Engagement solution, you will have a rare opportunity to oversee it from inception to market launch. You will provide leadership in the product life-cycle, marketing and development direction of the product offering. You will work directly with Product Marketing and Product Operations teams in defining and executing the go to market strategies and operationalizing internal processes. You will also be responsible for complete business case and management including: hardware/software feature requirements; training plans; detailed profitability analysis; maintenance & serviceability plans; and product introduction plans. You can expect to:
- Lead the product throughout the software development life-cycle, including: product vision and strategy, product roadmap, creation of preliminary design concepts, and partnering with the Product Owner and development team to implement and iterate.
- Identify business and marketing opportunities
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Partner with Product Marketing and lead market strategy for new product and enhancements including the developing marketing plans, market size analysis, product positioning, core messaging, pricing, demonstrations and training.
- Develop the sales price list and product introduction
- Be responsible for overall performance of the product in the marketplace
- Partner with the sales organization and assisting with key opportunities
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Experience working with CRM applications including integration experience
- Experience working with commercial B2B SaaS applications
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Excellent creative problem-solving, analytics and presenting skills are a must
- Ability to lead teams across multiple departments
- Experience with Customer Engagement software is a plus
- Experience with Mobile technologies is a plus
- Experience with Usability Testing is a plus
- Previous contact center experience is a plus
- Previous experience working with Analytics, BI products and/or Customer Engagement products is a big plus
- Experience with Pragmatic Marketing framework is a plus
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- B.S. degree in engineering with an MBA is highly desired
- 10 years’ experience, in the computer telephony hardware/software field, or high tech industry with minimum of 5 years in Product Management
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!