Product Owner, Customer Engagement
Are you an experienced and motivated product owner with passion for user experience seeking to join an innovative software company? If so, then read on:
We are looking for a Product Owner at our Vancouver office. As a software company, this is a key position directly responsible for contributing to the success of the organization. Your unique skill set and technical knowledge will carry into our overall product strategy conversations. We’re looking for an energetic, motivated self-starter that has a passion for technology and can bridge the business need with an understanding in technology, integration and innovation capabilities.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
As Product Owner, you will take ownership for the management of the product backlog both from a technical perspective but also how it pertains to the business elements of the product portfolio. In this position, you will partner with the Product Managers to define, analyze, prioritize and refine requirements. You will communicate technical and functional requirements to the development team. This position will require a core understanding of technology and how technologies can improve our products through innovative business solutions. You will need to prioritize tradeoffs, clarify requirements, and work to drive user stories to acceptance throughout the Agile software development lifecycle. You will work directly with our various internal and external stakeholders, including senior staff and department managers, as well as with a small development team to ensure successful translation of those requirements into high-quality output.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Previous software or web application development experience a plus
- Experience in product design, project management and business analytics
Familiarity with Contact Center processes & metrics
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Quality Management
- Performance Management
- Discovery, trending and interpretation techniques
- Business processes, workflows and automation
- Data aggregation and segmentation tactics
- Task management
- Engagement and user experience solutions
- Analytics/Data warehouse/Business Intelligence solutions
- Performance or other metrics based evaluation/management solutions
- Quality and Performance Reporting
- Data Analysis
- Pivot tables, charts and reports
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or equivalent work experience
- 7 years of experience with 3-5 years in Product Owner, Product Manager or Business Analyst role
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM techniques
- Experience working with commercial B2B SaaS applications
- Working knowledge of SDLC
- Able to work comfortably in an evolving environment and convert ambiguity to clarity
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!