Senior Build Engineer
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
A Senior Build Engineer is an engineer who has extensive experience in all aspects of software product builds and creating and maintaining world class product installations for our customers. A successful candidate will quickly understand, take ownership and drive innovation for existing and new product builds and installs.
- Generate production builds and installs for Calabrio products
- Utilize different languages, development environments, and tools to deliver the best solution to the problem
- Drive innovation and process improvements to deliver world class builds and installs for Calabrio development and Calabrio’s customers
- Stay on top of technologies and industry trends related to builds and installs and make recommendations to the team
- Review and provide feedback on product manuals and other documentation as it relates to installation processes
- Aggressively meets milestones
- Ability to respond to critical issues out of core hours
- Stay aligned with the organizations goals to drive technology that supports it
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience in software product builds and installations desired
Knowledge of build and install technologies such as:
- Visual Build
- Visual Studio
- Inno Setup
Can program and script in languages and tools such as:
- Java, C, C++
- AutoIT, Python, PowerShell
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!