Senior Financial Analyst
The key to the success of this position will be the ability to perform financial analyses that makes sense of data from different sources and provide key insights and recommendations in a proactive and effective manner, obtaining the necessary data and information to ensure complete, timely and accurate analysis. The Senior Financial Analyst will become a trusted advisor with management, partnering to deeply understand their business needs and providing various analysis and reporting necessary to help the organization succeed.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
The Senior Financial Analyst is responsible for developing reliable, accurate models, analysis and dashboards that provide insights on business performance and will also drive quick decision-making for the management teams across the company. This position will be highly visible with the Executive team, involved with quantifying business strategic initiatives and be the go-to person for data analysis for the business.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Ability to develop reliable, accurate models, analysis and dashboards that provide insights on business performance
- Demonstrated technical proficiency with financial planning and reporting software
- Proven ability to build effective professional relationships across all levels of the business
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment where change is constant
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- What would be AWESOME to have:
- Sales or revenue analysis experience at a global software and/or SaaS company
- Salesforce.com experience
- MBA or CPA with Big 4 experience
- Public or private equity-owned company experience
- M&A modeling experience
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting required
- 5-10 years of experience in finance, with 5+ years in a Financial Planning & Analysis role
- Strong analytic mindset with the ability to draw insights from data and trends
- Ability to rapidly develop a strong understanding of internal data sources, including accessing, analyzing and addressing specific questions with relevant data in an expedited manner
- Proven advanced Excel skills and PowerPoint
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!