Senior Software Engineer – Full Stack
Are you an experienced software developer who creates world-class web applications? Do you develop user interfaces and back-end services that are well architected, scalable and performant? Do you enjoy using a variety of leading-edge tools and technologies to solve problems?
Our Analytics team is looking for a highly-motivated full stack Software Engineer who will help advance our analytics software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and creating products that work in a web based, multi-tenant, secure cloud environment.Collaborate, innovate, and work in a dynamic and rewarding environment that will challenge your skills and help you achieve the next level of your career.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
Collaborate, brainstorm and work in an interactive, dynamic and rewarding environment with people whose passion for creating outstanding software matches yours. Principal responsibilities include:
- Developing client software with React, ES6, D3 and similar UI technology
- Using and developing REST APIs for accessing our Java-based backend services
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Strong belief in practices such as code reviews, test automation, and continuous delivery
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Graphics experience with d3/Canvas/SVG
- Unit testing experience with Chai, Mocha
- Build experience with gulp, webpack
- Java and EJB development experience
- Nice to Haves:
- Google Web Toolkit (GWT)
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience developing web applications in an enterprise class environment
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies and related tools such as JIRA
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!