Software Engineer in Test
Do you enjoy using a variety of tools and technologies to solve problems? Do you want to be part of an exciting, innovative, and fast paced growing software company? Do you value delivering highly innovative code & designs for users and customers?
We are looking for an ambitious and skilled Java engineer to join our QA team. We work closely with a group of engineers who strive to keep up with new technologies, and are passionate about quality, constantly improving the efficiency of building and delivering software solutions to our customers.
- You will be developing an automation test framework for:
- Reusable data visualization components
- Authoring sophisticated, interactive Business Intelligence Dashboards
- Data management and modeling tools
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
- Design and implement a robust automation test framework, consistent tests with clear results, test scripts for system performance, scalability and reliability testing
- Develop testing tools to simulate production data with applicable data privacy practices and drive testing of key system components
- Review unit and integration tests and provide guidance in building a comprehensive test library
- Continuously monitor the performance of the production system; determine usage patterns and trends and adjust the test plans proactively
- Assist leads and management in defining and improving the QA process
- Produce technical documentation for internal audiences
- Participate in all aspects of testing an enterprise-level product; collaborate with developers, product managers and operations to ensure correct acceptance tests are produced in the most efficient manner
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills for design, creation and testing software
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills to interact with team members, senior support personnel, high level personnel and customers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Working knowledge of Selenium, Junit, JMeter and Python
- Knowledge of AWS services and VMware
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering
Strong coding skills in Java
- 3+ years of formal s0ftware QA experience
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!