Software Engineer in Test
Do you consider yourself a Software Engineer in Test who is highly motivated, passionate about what you do, and loves a wide variety of challenges? Do you want to be part of an exciting, innovative, and fast-paced growing software company? Do you value delivering highly scalable and the highest quality software? If so, then read on!
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
Our Research and Development organization is looking for highly motivated Software Engineer in Test who will help the company advance the software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and creating tools, automating manual processes, automating functional tests, and helping drive scalability in the most efficient way.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Ability and willingness to use multiple tools or languages to get the job done
- Capability to overcome common automation challenges with creative approaches
- Experience in test automation with Java and Selenium
- Solid understanding of product features and user scenarios to be converted to automation
- Call center, telephony, workforce management domain experience
- Experience in various types of testing including performance and security testing
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- 4-year degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 2+ years’ experience with automated test programming
- Minimum of one year with Object Oriented Development in Java, C# or C++
- Experience scripting in Python, Perl, Shell or VBScript
- Experience with commonly used automation frameworks
- Experience in automating software in a way that is not record & playback (not QTP, RFT, etc.)
- Experience using VMware
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!