Software Launch Manager
Are you ready to work in a cross-functional role to develop go-to-market plans for all new Calabrio products and services? Do you have a passion for marketing and a background in project management? This position works closely with Product Marketing, Product Management, Marketing Communication, Product Support/Service, Sales and the Executive team!
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
The Software Launch Manager plays a critical and central role in the Calabrio software launch process, with responsibility for developing and executing go-to-market plans for all new products and services. With accountability for ensuring products are launched into Calabrio and the marketplace successfully, this role requires someone with a combination of strong marketing skills, project/program management, consensus building, and an ability to coordinate resources from a variety of supporting teams.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Manage all elements of the product launch process including value proposition articulation, development and execution of go-to-market plans and internal organizational readiness
- Work with operational stakeholders to drive detail plans as appropriate.
- Develop best practices to facilitate high quality product releases
- Apply the global product launch process to all product launches including inputs, timelines and key deliverables from cross-functional partners, managing multiple launches at the same time
- Maintain a calendar of future launches, communicating and educating launch process out to the operational stakeholders.
- Assist in the attainment of product revenue growth and attachment during the initial post-launch period through the development and implementation of new product marketing programs and enhancements to value proposition messaging
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- 7-10+ years working experience in product marketing in the high-tech industry
- Demonstrated history of managing complex projects and executing on marketing plans
- Experience in launching new high tech products and communicating benefits
- Knowledge of the product development process
- BS/BA required or equivalent experience; MBA a plus
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!