Do you have a passion for technology paired with a drive to be customer facing? Do you enjoy solving highly technical problems? Do you enjoy working in an environment where no day is the same as the previous one?
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
Calabrio Implementation Services (CIS) is looking for a highly motivated Implementation Engineer who will help the company successfully deploy our Workforce Optimization (WFO) and Analytics Suite. In addition, you will support Calabrio partners as they deploy our (WFO) Suite. This position provides a wide variety of challenges requiring use of tools, software and technology to solve problems. Calabrio is an innovative, fast-paced, growing software company that delivers integrated workforce optimization software for today’s multi-channel contact centers.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Deploy and configure Calabrio’s WFO Suite of products; including QM, WFM and Analytics.
- Self-directed and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory.
- Consult and validate solution designs
- Provide remote support for software installations
- IP Telephony (Cisco and Avaya) troubleshooting
- Knowledge of Microsoft SQL installation and configuration, as well as best practices
- Develop and review CIS Help Desk best practice implementation processes
- Document field-discovered software defects for software development teams
- VMWare knowledge a plus
- Some travel (5%)
- Participate in CIS on-call rotation
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- 4-year degree preferred
- 1-2 years Network Administration experience
- Experience with Telecommunications technology a plus
- 1+ years’ experience in IP technology preferred
- CCNA/CCNP a plus
- Some programming experience a plus
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!