Territory Account Manager
We are looking for passionate, process driven sales professionals with the ability to lead with insight, take control of the customer conversation and evangelize the Calabrio message.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
The primary responsibility of this role is to create and execute a regional sales plan focused on Calabrio Software sales activity through direct sales. Prospect within the market, develop pipeline and close active opportunities. Support and leverage field marketing, product launches, product promotions, tele-business, and other lead or sales generating programs. Experience with both direct sales is essential.
- Responsible for the achievement of associated territory sales quotas: software and services
- Uncover, develop and lead all sales activities for the sale of Calabrio products; additional applications, renewed maintenance within existing customer base
- Continually build a strong sales pipeline of well-qualified revenue opportunities.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining strong relationships with a high level of trust with key decision makers.
- Develop and execute an account plan for each customer, including strategy, actions, timeframes, milestones and responsibilities.
- Effectively manage opportunities through Salesforce.com
- Exhibit strong strategic thinking, initiative and leadership skills
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Must be able to deliver excellent presentations in person and via phone conference calls
- Strong communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical concepts into business terms and communicate business value
- Proven ability to follow process driven sales
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate an ability to prospect within end user community
- Must demonstrate an ability to excel within a cross-functional team environment
- Accurate and dependable forecasting
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and organization skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Highly motivated, results oriented
- Competitive zeal
- Requires confidence, persistence, and an outgoing personality
- Ability to learn new software quickly and become a power user
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Requires a minimum BA degree in a technical discipline or equivalent
- Minimum 7+ yrs. of direct sales experience in a fast-growing high technology company
- B2B software and/or technology direct sales experience in WFO/Call Center industry preferred
- Ability to travel 50%
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!