Workforce Management Consultant
The Workforce Management Consultant is responsible for working with clients and prospects to assist in developing business cases, requirements gathering and helping Calabrio clients and partners adopting Calabrio products and Services. This person must have excellent skills in Contact Center best practices, analysis, and developing or deployment of contact center initiatives.
This person is responsible for management of client engagements at senior levels and will have direct oversight of strategy and direction for client care, and engaging resources on behalf of Calabrio.
This role will also be expected to assist in creation or presentation of findings, business cases and best practices to clients as needed to assist in the development of prospects and sales opportunities. This position will also work on Calabrio top tier client programs as directed by Calabrio executives as needed.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Outlook – Believes in self, company and marketplace and is passionate about learning and growing. Takes responsibility for own success, doesn’t externalize, accepts challenges, does not take “no” as failure, but as an opportunity to succeed.
- Sales Acumen – Doesn’t take things personally, knows what to say or do at the appropriate time; Is cool under pressure and is prepared for whatever the prospect or client does or says; Doesn’t strategize “on the fly”, doesn’t over analyze, and stays in the moment; Asks thoughtful questions, displays effective listening, demonstrates product value; Is tenacious, maintains continuous contact with prospects and clients to establish need(s); Demonstrates effectiveness in linking product features/benefits to client needs.
- Collaboration – Effectively builds and maintains partnerships with clients, prospects and people at all levels across the company. Contributes to team and company success. Maintains flexibility and reacts to change appropriately. Communicates and shares information with candor that builds trust and enhances relationships.
- Analytical – Synthesizes complex or diverse information; Collects and researches data; Uses intuition and experience to complement data; Designs work flows and procedures.
- Problem Solving – Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Gathers and analyses information skillfully; Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Communication – Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities; Demonstrates and promotes positive prospect, client, and work relationships; Proactively addresses and manages conflict and disputes; works to achieve constructive resolution.
- Oral Communication – Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Demonstrates group presentation skills; Participates in meetings.
- Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar; Varies writing style to meet needs; Presents numerical data effectively; Able to read and interpret written information.
- Planning/Organizing – Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently; Plans for additional resources; Sets goals and objectives; Organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; Develops realistic action plans.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Plan and schedule recurring client health checks and routine planning sessions for new initiatives
- Engage and work with Calabrio teams to drive opportunities and create client references
- Lead client through adoption and optimization of Calabrio products
- Interact effectively with team members, developers, and program managers
- Responsible for learning and understanding the product and developing best practices
- Drive Innovation both within the Calabrio product suite, as well as the ways that our customers utilize their software
- Remain current with the latest developments in Calabrio products and roadmap
- Other core expectations will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager below
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success