What’s New in Calabrio ONE Cloud 2017.1?
The latest release of Calabrio ONE Cloud contains several exciting updates that will enhance your WFO suite.
View this short video to learn more about the key enhancements to Calabrio ONE Cloud this month.
Calabrio ONE Updates
- Dynamic Availability – Additional scheduling option that enables agents with the ability to indicate the days of the week and the hours of the day they are available to work.
- Min/Max Hours – Allows WFM administrators to define the least and most number of paid hours an agent can work per day and week.
- Real Time Adherence Refresh Rates – Option to select the rate at which real time data is refreshed, with the default set at 30 seconds.
- Limit Agent Comments – Ability to turn off agents’ view of other agents’ comments with schedule offer, trade and mentoring requests.
- Firefox Plugin Compliance – Firefox v48 requires that all extensions be signed before installation. With the release of 2017.1, the Calabrio Analytics plug-in is now a signed extension and may be successfully installed on Firefox.
- New Popup Notification – Now when you make changes within Calabrio ONE, you will receive a popup banner alerting you that your changes have been saved.
The system update for Calabrio ONE Cloud 2017.1 will take place on Friday, March 3, 2017 from 6:00 PM – 10:00 PM CST. Due to redundancy and rolling updates, no downtime is expected during the system update. During the maintenance period there will be no interruption for data capture, including voice and screen recording, desktop analytics data, or ACD data capture. All data is captured locally and when the maintenance is completed the data will automatically be sent to CalabrioCloud.com for processing.