What’s New in Calabrio ONE Cloud 2017.3?
Learn about the 2017.3 update to be released on Saturday, May 13, from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am CST. (Friday, May 12, from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am GMT)
The latest release of Calabrio ONE Cloud contains several updates that will enhance your WFO suite.
View this short video to learn more about this month’s key developments.
Calabrio ONE Updates
- Interval Shrinkage – We’ve added the ability to calculate shrinkage by an interval. Users can now not only create custom shrinkage categories but also create unlimited shrinkage weeks and apply shrinkage scenarios to selected service queues when running forecasts.
- Schedule Edits by the Minute – Calabrio has enhanced schedule edits to one-minute increments, whereas, previously, all edits needed to be in five-minute increments. With this agents, also can request exceptions and time-off down to the one-minute increments.
- Message Management – With this addition, users now have the ability to filter and sort requests within the message application. This allows easier management of your messages because you can filter by agent, date, request type, status, team, service queue, and/or skill mapping to name a few.
- Licensing Visibility – You now have visibility within the application to your Calabrio ONE licenses so you can better understand your current level of usage. Within Application Management, you can now see the number of used vs. available data, access, and administrative licenses for your account. (Your tenant administrator will continue to receive email notifications whenever your usage goes beyond your minimum commitment.) We’ve also made it easier to assign the permissions that you want to be associated with each role so that users are not mistakenly given access to features that go beyond the scope of their position.
- Language Support – The user interface has been localized in the following new languages:
- French (European)
- Portuguese (European)
System updates will occur during two maintenance windows:
- For customers in North America, the update will occur on Saturday, May 13, from 10:00 pm to 4:00 am CST. During this time, the Calabrio ONE application will not be available. All recording, however, will continue to function normally, and recordings that occur during the system update will be uploaded to CalabrioCloud.com for processing and will be available when the maintenance is completed.
- For customers in EMEA, the system update will occur on Friday, May 12, from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am GMT. During this time, the Calabrio ONE application will not be available. All recording, however, will continue to function normally, and recordings that occur during the system update will be uploaded to EU.CalabrioCloud.com for processing and will be available when the maintenance is completed