What’s New in Calabrio ONE Cloud 2017.2?
A look at the 2017.2 update to be released on Sunday, April 2, 2017 from 8:00 pm to 12:00 am CST.
The latest release of Calabrio ONE Cloud contains several updates that will enhance your WFO suite.
View this short video to learn more about this month’s key developments.
Calabrio ONE Updates
- Contact Untagging – Make a mistake marking calls for review? Now you can easily undo it by re-clicking the “tag” button and removing any previous tag (and save on storage due to fewer accidental tags).
- Scope of Training Contacts – We’ve added a permission to gain global access to a training tag. Training contacts are now automatically limited to scope, but you can expand the scope if you want to grant permission to additional users.
- Increased Evaluation Score Precision – Evaluation reports now allow you set the decimal place anywhere you’d like. So, if the difference between 4.5 and 4.55555 is important to your organization, your evaluation scores will now reflect that.
- Improved Avaya Support – We’ve enhanced the metadata we capture for Avaya OneX Agent to the Smart Desktop Client.
- NPCAP Driver Signing – We’ve eliminated the manual process and added the NPCAP driver into our Smart Desktop installer.
- FireFox Plug-In – We’ve improved our plug-in support for FireFox.
- Task Status Section – We’ve added a section that displays task status so you can see the progress that each task has made. You now also have the ability to cancel the task if you made an error setting it up, or if the task is taking longer than you’d like.
- ACD Recapture – We’ve added an end-of-day ACD recapture to make sure none of your data gets missed. By default, the capture occurs at 3:00 a.m. the day following the data capture, but you can change the time of the recapture if you’d like.
The system update for Calabrio ONE Cloud 2017.2 will take place on Sunday, April 2, 2017 from 8:00PM-12:00AM CST. Due to redundancy and rolling updates, no downtime is expected. During the maintenance period there will be no interruption for data capture, including voice and screen recording, desktop analytics data, or ACD data capture.