What’s New in Calabrio ONE 2017.9?
The Calabrio ONE 2017.9 Release is Here!
New enhancements to the Calabrio ONE suite will go live in Canada next weekend!
The Calabrio ONE 2017.9 maintenance windows will take place during the following dates/times:
- United States: From Saturday, November 11, at 10:00 p.m. Central until Sunday, November 12 at 6:00 a.m. Central
- Europe: From Saturday, November 11, at 10:00 p.m. GMT until Sunday, November 12 at 6:00 a.m. GMT
- Canada: From Saturday, December 16, at 10:00 p.m. Central until Sunday, December 17 at 2:00 a.m. Central
Although Calabrio ONE will not be accessible during this time, your recordings will continue to function normally and will be uploaded to CalabrioCloud.com or EU.CalabrioCloud.com for processing. All recordings will be available to you once the update is completed.
To ensure you’re informed about all Calabrio ONE status and maintenance updates, please visit the Support tab of the Calabrio Success Center and sign up to have cloud status updates automatically delivered to your inbox or RSS feed.
To learn more about the key developments in this release, download the 2017.9 release notes, view this short video to learn about the key enhancements in the 2017.9 release of Calabrio ONE, or read the summary below.
The focus of the 2017.9 release of Calabrio ONE is around improving user workflows. To that end, your organization will benefit from the following new features and functionality:
- Data Explorer – You will enjoy several enhancements to your new business intelligence tool:
- You can now choose to visualize your data as a Word Cloud, allowing you a simple and straightforward view of textual data such as popular phrases, top agent performers, names of agents who are in the bottom percentage of adherence, etc.
- A simplified Data Explorer home page view will now default to displaying your list of reports and your list of dashboards side-by-side
- You can now sort your reports and dashboards by name, author name, date created, and date uploaded.
- You can now filter your reports and dashboards by author name.
- Newly implemented pagination returns lists of reports and dashboards 25 at a time – simply click ‘p. 2’ to display the next 25.
- Reduced font size of reports and dashboards makes it easier to view the complete lists at a glance.
- Data Explorer now supports the following languages: Dutch, English (US), French (CAN), French (EU), German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (EU), and Spanish (US).
- Employee ID for HRMS Integration – Add integration to your HRMS with a new user field to identify each user’s employee ID.
- Data Server Logs Location Change – You can now find the Data Server Logs tool under Application Management > Monitoring > Data Server Logs.
- QM Views – Fine tune data access by limiting a user’s permissions to QM data based on which QM View(s) they have assigned. QM Views override team/group membership and give you more flexibility to organize agents independently of team/group access permissions.
- IVR for Post Call Surveys – Send calls to your IVR for Post Call Surveys. The survey response data is then made available to you for analysis.
- Time Zone Enhancements – The need to do mental math when scheduling across multiple time zones and creating multiple work shifts to cover time zones has been eliminated. Now you can schedule agents by their scheduling time zone. This enhancement enables agents to submit requests in their local time, and then for supervisors to review and approve based on the agent time zone – not the server time zone.
- Forecasting Updates – The forecasting trend options now include expected trends; there’s been an overall update to the forecasting calculation for historical trends, and the expected trends algorithm has changed from exponential to linear.
- Advanced Filtering – You can now filter by Skill Mappings, Service Queues, Teams & Multiskill Groups on Service Queue and Multiskill pages, and the ability to select all options has been added to previous pages and to the additional pages: Vacation Types, Service Queue Groups and Exceptions.
- Time Off Allotments in Hours – We have added an option to enter and display time off allotments in hours instead of FTEs. If the display of time off allotments is enabled for agents, it also controls how they view time off allotments when requesting time off.
To learn more about the key developments in this release of Calabrio ONE, check out the What’s New in 2017.9 video above or download the 2017.9 release notes.