Sales Operations Specialist
The Sales Operations Specialist is responsible for supporting all stages of the sales cycle as a key member of the Calabrio account team. This position will be essential to the sales activities and communications between Calabrio prospects, current customers and channel partners on new, upsell, cross-sell and upgrades. This role will execute the sales operations activities; sales orders, quotes & contracts, sales processing & bookings. They will be responsible for maintaining CRM/SFDC throughout sales cycle. They will maintain effective communications with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales force and provide outstanding customer support to internal and external customers.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
- Assist Sales organization in processing software, professional services and support opportunities
- Support sales team with creating and finalizing appropriate sales documentation; Quotes, Statements of Work, Purchase Orders, Licenses & Software authorizations
- Help sales team with getting assistance from corporate departments
- Maintain SalesForce.com with key artifacts during the sales cycle
- Initiate and work on process improvement ideas and projects
- Ensure sales team alignment to sales processes, policies and procedures
- Work closely with Customer Support, Implementation, Finance Sales Engineering and other Calabrio functional areas to support the sales team’s success
- Work with sales teams to generate key target opportunities
- Understand and adapt to effective sales models and programs
- Support other sales efforts as assigned
- Other core expectations as defined and requested by your direct supervisor/manager and sales leadership
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Ability to respond and react to internal and external customers
- Effectively execute and drive desired results
- Clearly communicate & set expectations
- Ability to balance simultaneous projects, evaluate workload and prioritize tasks based on criticality
- Demonstrates highest level of detail orientation and organizational skills
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to attain and exceed desired results
- Operates in a cooperative and collaborative spirit to achieve shared goals across multiple functions
- Displays excellent troubleshooting and creative problem solving skills, know when to act quickly
- Ability to articulate needs for process improvements
- Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related function
- Minimum of 1-3 years of business experience
- Technology, software or Cloud experience preferred
- Experience with SalesForce.com is preferred
- Preferred experience supporting sales teams, sales partners or B2B customers
- Ability to sit for long periods of time depending on your position and/or getting up and down through your work shift
- Frequent alpha/numeric keyboarding
- Ability to view a computer for a long period of time
- This position requires a 40-hour work week
- During quarter end and occasionally at other times nights and weekends availability will be required
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!