Senior Software Engineer – DevOps
Are you a passionate engineer seeking new challenges in software development and deployment? Do love a wide variety of challenges and want to join a growing software company? Then Calabrio is the perfect opportunity for you!
Our Analytics team is looking for a highly-motivated DevOps Engineer to help the company advance our software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and creating products that work in a web based, multi-tenant, secure cloud environment.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
You will have the opportunity to work on a web based software suite that has not only set a new standard for call center software, but has driven innovation within the entire industry. In this role, you will work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate our systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. And troubleshoot and resolve issues in our dev, test and production environments.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Experience with AWS
- Deep knowledge of Unix
- Good programming skills (ideally Python)
- Keen to learn new technologies and skills
- Emphasis on quality and repeatability
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Nice to Haves:
- ElasticSearch, Docker, Jenkins, Monitoring and Alerting
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ DevOps experience
- Skilled in Agile development methodologies (including unit testing and continuous integration)
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!