Software Engineer – Full Stack
Are you a full stack engineer looking for your next opportunity to make a difference? Do you enjoy using the latest tools and technologies to solve problems? Do you value delivering highly innovative code & designs for users? If your answer is, yes …. then Calabrio wants to talk to you!
Our Analytics team is looking for a highly-motivated full stack Software Engineer who will help advance our analytics software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and creating products that work in a web based, multi-tenant, secure cloud environment. Collaborate, innovate, and work in a dynamic and rewarding environment that will challenge your skills and help you achieve the next level of your career.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
You will be working on our Analytics product that will help the company deliver market leading data analytics software within our workforce optimization suite of products. This work will require you to work on distributed our data processing engine that will be the backbone for the next generation analytics and business intelligence application.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Experience in building, deploying and managing highly scalable, distributed applications
- Enterprise Java expertise with proficiency in REST APIs, JSON data, multi-thread large scale data processing, ORM and streaming frameworks
- Database expertise on both RDBMS (MS SQL Server or Oracle) and NoSQL database (Elasticsearch) platforms
- Experience in Agile development methodologies (unit testing and continuous integration)
- Experience in working with contact center and workforce management systems is a bonus
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years’ experience using Java in large scale software development
- Skilled in Agile development methodologies (including unit testing and continuous integration)
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!