Solution Consultant – APAC
The Solution Consultant, APAC is a technical sales person who will develop and execute sales projects together with their regional Account Manager(s) focused on improving the Omni-channel customer engagement model through Workforce Management, Recording, Quality Management, Reporting and Analytics, delivered on premise or as a cloud based software service. The Solution Consultant acts as the technical sales subject matter expert leading prospects toward Calabrio advantages through discovery, demonstrations and system design options. The Solution Consultant is part of the Sales team and he/she will work on opportunities in concert with their assigned Account manager(s).
Must have passion for driving customer contact strategies and be able to communicate that vision to our prospects, partners and internally in an engaging, open way becoming a trusted advisor. Fluent in both face to face and virtual communications with all sizes of groups.
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
- Work cross-functionally and collaboratively with the Sales, Professional Services, Product Management and Marketing teams to execute against revenue goals
- Develop effective sales channel partnerships within the region to extend Calabrio reach and identify opportunities.
- Successfully position Workforce Management, Recording, Quality Management, Reporting and Analytics solutions for both on premise or cloud deployment models for partners and prospects to gain commitment for purchase and ongoing references and referrals
- Enhance customer intimacy and provide thought leadership through dialogue with key partners and customers
- Design and architect Workforce Management, Recording, Quality Management, Reporting and Analytics solutions based on customer requirements.
- Leverage demonstration tools to articulate the value of individual products and the suite
- Create the required documentation to ensure customer success – Discovery Documents, solution designs and statements of work, SOW, leveraging Word, Excel, Visio.
WHAT SKILLS WILL MAKE YOU SUCCESSFUL?
- Successful experience in building software sales channels in AsiaPac for US or European based Enterprises.
- Ability to build multi-level influential relationships with partners, prospects and internal corporate resources based on knowledge of the market, opportunities and technology.
- Ability to organize and focus on sales opportunities driving them to close through collaboration and influence with prospects and internal resources.
- Experience and understanding of contact center software, particularly Workforce Management practices along with Recording, Quality Management, Analytics and Reporting
- Experience with and understanding of enterprise telephony and contact center technologies particularly with Cisco, Avaya or cloud based systems.
- Ability to deliver compelling targeted product demonstrations clearly highlighting the product benefits to prospects
- Outstanding ability to communicate in multiple languages a compelling vision that inspires others to engage
- Excellent written communications skills via Word, Excel, Visio and through remote virtual channels such as Webex and email.
- Thrives in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Desire and ability to learn new technologies and extend the boundaries of or sales tools to target specific opportunities
- Other core competencies will be defined by your direct supervisor/manager
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
Significant experience in contact center technologies specifically including Workforce Management and related applications such as Recording, Quality Management, Reporting, Analytics and supporting telephony systems required. Have an excellent track record in building software revenue within the APAC region for US or European software organizations. Must have passion for learning and ability to get multiple tasks done under demanding time constraints.
- Requires a minimum B.A degree, preferably in a technical discipline.
- 5+ years of industry-related sales engineering experience
- Experience with contact center technology
- This role may require up to 65% travel
- This will be a field sales position from your own office
- Preferred location is in Singapore, but will consider other Asia Pacific locations.
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!