IMAGINE A JOB WHERE YOU…
- Work directly with senior management on a regular basis contributing to product development and delivery
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Enjoy a no-nonsense working environment where you collaborate with colleagues across business units
- Have tons of room for career growth and opportunity
WHAT PROBLEMS WILL YOU BE SOLVING?
As a UI Manager, you will be an integral part of an agile and fast-growing team shaping Calabrio’s current and future UI needs. We are looking for UI people who think big and are inspired by tackling longstanding challenges in enterprise software. You will work with the internal engineers, product managers, and even customers to iteratively design views and interactions for our new products. A strong working knowledge of user-interface design processes is critical to your success. You must have an eye for detail and a thorough understanding of modern interaction design principles and methods.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FOR YOU TO APPLY?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems or related field
- 8+ years’ experience as a user interface engineer
- 2+ years’ experience managing a team UI engineers
- Background managing a rapid prototype team
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with complex applications
- Experience working collaboratively in a fast-moving environment with a team of PMs and developers where iteration is encouraged
WHAT VALUES ARE IMPORTANT TO CALABRIO?
- Collaboration amongst teams
- Open communication across the company
- Customer Success!