The Year of Contact Center Employee Engagement: Our Top 10 Blog Posts of 2017
2017 marked an exciting year for Calabrio and the contact center. We saw a sizable change in the industry as contact centers place a stronger focus on employee engagement in order slow agent attrition rates and provide a better customer experience. This shift, from Workforce Optimization (WFO) to Workforce Engagement Management (WEM), made 2017 the year of contact center employee engagement. As we look back at our top 10 blogs of 2017, it’s easy to see that employee experience has played just as important a role as customer service in contact center trends.
- Reducing the Burden of PCI Compliance in the Contact Center – With so many industries affected by these regulations, PCI compliance is a hot topic.
- Top 5 Tips to Motivate Contact Center Agents – Keeping agents motivated and engaged is a constant concern for any contact center manager. Check out these easy, quick tips to start 2018 on the right foot.
- A People-First Culture: Calabrio Named a Top Workplace by Star Tribune – We practice what we preach! Being named a top workplace is an honor and shows how engaged our employees are in our mission to zero attrition in the contact center.
- Equipping the Contact Center of the Future – Contact centers have shifted from a necessary cost of doing business to an indispensable business unit that helps drive positive business results.
- 4 Ways to Keep Your Contact Center Agents Engaged – Finding ways to keep your agents engaged doesn’t need to be an overwhelming task. Take a look at four easy things you can implement right now.
- The Customer-First Experience: Are Brands Really Prepared to Deliver? – A great customer-first experience is rooted in the contact center. Are you utilizing it to its full extent?
- 3 Customer Engagement Trends to Watch in 2017 – These 2017 trends proved to be true and are not going anywhere for 2018.
- Calabrio Named a Visionary by Gartner in New Magic Quadrant for WEM – Gartner has fully embraced the shift to WEM, predicting that by 2020, employee engagement will be a key differentiator for one-in-five contact centers.
- Calabrio Brings Business Intelligence to the Contact Center – Every contact center is rich with data, but it’s how you use it that counts.
- Top 10 Takeaways from C3 2017 – C3 Las Vegas was a huge success! Check out the top takeaways and prepare for next year’s C3 in Nashville.
Employee engagement is only going to gain steam in 2018. To stay up to date on what you can do to increase agent engagement in the coming year, check out the Definitive Primer on Contact Center Employee Engagement.