Enhancements automate and simplify management and administration for large-scale WFO deployments
Minneapolis, MN — October 30, 2018 — Calabrio, a leading provider of customer engagement and analytics software, today released a new version of Calabrio ONE—an intelligent, fully integrated enterprise workforce optimization (WFO) and engagement suite. The new Calabrio ONE platform features customer-driven capabilities to manage large-scale, dynamic enterprise environments.
Calabrio ONE includes call recording, quality management (QM), workforce management (WFM), voice-of-the-customer analytics, and advanced reporting—to record, capture and analyze contact center interactions, and provide a single view of the customer for an improved experience.
“Enterprise customers require technology that scales quickly based on contact center volume and business complexity,” said Matt Matsui, chief product officer at Calabrio. “Our latest release of Calabrio ONE delivers on our long-standing promise of easy, personalized and smart solutions. This launch is a continuation of our partnership with enterprise customers to innovate the modern contact center.”
Improved Workforce Management (WFM) Addresses Enterprise Complexity
New WFM features drive accuracy and predictability into scheduling and forecasting for large contact center workforces.
- Advanced forecasting improvements to enable more accurate detection of macro and micro trends in contact volumes
- Sophisticated prioritization rules to ensure proper scheduling
- Improved schedule creation options that allow for ad hoc and unplanned schedules required by fast-paced dynamic environments
Suite-wide Platform and Quality Management
This latest release of Calabrio ONE eases enterprise administration of users and systems to reduce the burden on IT and contact center staff.
- Simplified user administration makes it easier to configure large numbers of users in a dynamic environment
- Improved management of network capacity for on-premises deployments
- System monitoring capabilities coupled with proactive server maintenance processes
- Notifications for closed loop performance management
Best-in-Class Analytics Engine
With this release, Calabrio also introduces the latest evolution of speech analytics, significantly improving transcription-based speech recognition and analysis.
- Leverages GPU accelerated hardware allowing customers to transcribe audio at up to 150X speeds
- Reduces the overall hardware footprint and total cost of ownership
- Provides a significant boost in speech recognition accuracy for enriched customer engagement, risk management, marketing, compliance, targeted quality and other mission critical solutions
The new Calabrio ONE platform is now available.
Calabrio is a customer engagement software company that provides analytic insights to catalyze growth through customer service contact centers. The Calabrio ONE® software suite empowers everyone in an organization, from contact center agents to the CEO, with easy-to-use tools that provide a better understanding of the customer. Every customer interaction yields insights that expand customer-consciousness, which is how leading companies now drive growth and long-term corporate prosperity.
About Calabrio ONE
Calabrio is revolutionizing the way enterprises engage their customers with Calabrio ONE, a unified workforce optimization (WFO) suite—including call recording, quality management, workforce management, voice-of-the-customer analytics, and advanced reporting—that records, captures and analyzes customer interactions to provide a single view of the customer, and improve the overall agent and customer experience. Find more at https://www.calabrio.com/and follow @Calabrio on Twitter.
Calabrio, Calabrio ONE® and the Calabrio logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Calabrio, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.