Top 8 Reasons to Catalyze Your Customer-Conscious Corporate Strategy
Calabrio is growing
Sure, we have a bias, but our belief that Calabrio ONE is the most innovative and visionary customer engagement and analytics technology available today is based on eight solid reasons. More than 4,000 customers around the globe agree, and they are integrating their solutions at a rate four times the industry average.
Wonder what they know that you may not?
Consider the top eight reasons that you should join Calabrio’s growing user community focused on customer-conscious corporate strategies:
- The complete picture. If your customer engagement and analytics solution cannot capture each and every interaction, you’re left with an incomplete picture of your contact center. This creates a puzzle that may or may not be solved.
- A single, unified interface. Integration in customer engagement and analytics technology certainly isn’t new, but until now, it’s been mostly defined as disparate products that bolt-on but look and feel different. Calabrio ONE was built from the ground up to ensure a consistent, unified user experience.
- Total cost of ownership. Analysts estimate a 20 percent reduction in the total cost of ownership of customer engagement and analytics tools over five years when they’re integrated with each other.
- Hardware hostage. While an ACD is core to any contact center, our innovative customer engagement and analytics suite is not married to specific hardware.
- Access to analytics. Contact centers are now capable of collecting more data-driven insights than ever before. Integrated analytics collect the information you need to better serve customers: a simple, modern and clean user interface provides people with access to the right information at the right time to drive revenue with every customer interaction.
- Enterprise vision. It’s not far-fetched to see customer engagement and analytics technologies of the future being integrated with a CRM and even the ERP. Customer content in one system should lead to the actual recorded conversations in the other, simply and easily.
- Innovative simplicity. Modern architecture in today’s software leads to consistent and reliable updates, and continued innovation from vendors. It’s built around people – not technology – which enables collaboration across an organization’s entire IT ecosystem.
- Service. When you have questions or need help, are you getting answers? When you contact your vendor, are you speaking with humans or IVRs? Do your product requests get heard? Is it time for a vendor who listens?
Every customer interaction is an opportunity for growth, and it begins with the Calabrio mindset. Get a glimpse into why our team loves working here.